Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 9: Less than my best effort. Fail to plan. . .

This day has been such a blur and I already ate all my pre-prepared meals from last week. So today was kinda of a mess, diet-wise. And I had another cheat. . . a cookie and a McDonald's ice cream cone (hey, they're low-fat, only 150 calories and cost 75 cents)! Whenever I'm stressed, I reach for comfort foods. And I'm sure my choice in other high-carb Paleo foods led me down the slippery slope of craving even more high-carb foods. I already made my meals for tomorrow, so I plan to do much better tomorrow!

9;00AM Wake up after 10 hours of much-needed sleep. Sleep quality 7/10.

9:30AM Blueberries and 3 chocolate squares

10:30 Lara Bar

11:00 Eight mile run on the beach! It was a beautiful and amazing day in Huntington Beach!

12:30 Lara Bar

1:45 Apple

4:00 Weight lifting with BCAA's. Got up to 125 on back squats. I could have gone heavier, but my legs were thrashed last week. Didn't want to do that to myself again. And 60# on the overhead press. Why am I alwasy stuck at 60/65#? That's why I keep working on it.

5:30 4 oz chicken, 1 cup veggies, 1/2 marinara. Yummy!

7:30 orange

8:45 Late night cravings. I had my McD's vanilla ice cream cone and a sugar cookie. Why do I do that to myself?

9:00 cooked some ground turkey and made some eggs for tomorrow. Ate some olives, raisins, and raw almonds.

Today i was too busy to write down all my nutrition stats. And I need to go to sleep now!

Let's do better tomorrow! I was sloppy today!

No comments: