Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 31: Better than S.A.D.

Not a perfect Paleo day, but overall, better than the SAD diet. (Standard American Diet)

6:30AM Wake up, 7 1/2 hours sleep. I woke up feeling exhausted and irritable. Since when did become a non-morning person?!?!?! Yes, I am having a sleeping problem.

7:30AM Turkey burger patty, 2 egg whites, 1T. Peanut Butter (weird breakfast)

9:30AM Green Smoothie (Did I mention how much I really love these?)

11:45AM Apple

2:00PM 4 oz chicken breast, 2 packets ketchup for the chicken, and a grapefruit

3:00PM (Where I start to fall off track...) Handful of Goldfish crackers and 2T. Peanut Butter

6:00PM FiberOne Bar, Sea Salt Almonds, another turkey burger patty, some salad greens and lo-cal salad dressing

8:30PM Orange

Another LONG day tomorrow. Lights out!

No comments: