Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 11: No Work-Out Day

Today I was too worn out to even work out. It's been a long week, and very tiring, both physically and emotionally. But it's okay; I have a 12 mile run on Saturday and when leading a group of runners, I need to make sure I'm feeling good enough to be that leader.

4:30AM Wake up. 7 hours sleep. 5/10...still not sleeping very well :( Just stressed and afraid of missing my morning alarm!

5:30AM Raw almonds, raisins, blueberries

7:30AM Apple

7:45AM Went to my car to take a nap. Slept about 1 1/2 hours and kept dreaming that I overslept and missed my next client!

9:30AM Orange

12:30PM 1 egg and 5 egg whites, 1 c. veggies

3:00PM 4 oz chicken breast, 1 c. veggies, 1/2 c. marinara sauce, baby carrots, grapefruit

4:30PM Raw almonds, raisins, 2 oz chicken, 2 large olives, fruit snack (not paleo)

7:30PM Apple, raw almonds

Macronutrient breakdown: 1550 calories, 86 g. protein, 199 g. carbs, 42 g. fat

Ugh, I was so overly tired today. That nap in my car was refreshing, but not enough. I was so tempted to go get frozen yogurt again, but I stayed on the diet. By the end of the evening, I was too tired to even eat!

No comments: