Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 23: Paleo is getting boring, lol

Today was much like yesterday.

8:00AM Wake up (7 1/2 hours sleep)
8:30AM banana and raw almonds
10:30AM grapes and strawberrries
11:45AM blueberries
12:00PM spin class
3:00PM raw almonds and then had Flame Broiler again for a late lunch. I got the white meat chicken bowl with veggies and no rice.
4:00PM Apple
8:15PM grapefruit, 8 pimento-stuffed olives, and 2T. Crunchy peanut butter

Okay, it's not the most exciting menu, and I should be getting more protein in there. I moved last weekend and moving into a new place always throws off a routine. I just haven't had time to cook and pre-plan meals. Hence, the abundance of fruit and Flame Broiler for lunch. I was craving a frozen yogurt for an afternoon snack, but resisted the temptation! I still have no desire for anything with grains, dairy, or legumes! Sometimes I wish I had more vairety in my diet, but nothing else really sounds good to me.

No comments: