Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 5: Sleep Deprivation can ruin your diet!

Woke up at 4:00AM. Didn't sleep well last night so I probably had 4 hours sleep total. Not a good way to start the day. :-/

4:30AM raisins and raw almonds
8:00AM 1 egg and 4 egg whites with 4oz sweet potatoes, and more raisins and about 1T raw sunflower seeds
8:45 10 minutes cardio, single leg lying hamstring curls, lateral tube walks, high bar rows, bicep curls and lateral delt raises
9:20AM apple
9:30AM 1 hour yoga
10:30AM narrow grip lat pulldowns, rear delt flys, DB Bench Press, foam rolling, stretching
11:30AM Salad made with Romaine, 1 chopped roma tomato, 1/4 avocado, and 4 oz chicken with balsamic vinegar salad dressing
2:30PM spaghetti squash, 4 oz ground turkey, 1/2 c. marinara
4:00PM CHEAT #2: Small Golden Spoon. I met up with my friend Megan. I feel like my lack of sleep and long workday and workout left me feeling major carb cravings!
7:30PM 6 oz blueberries, 8 strawberries, 4 egg whites with chopped onion, 4 dark chocolate squares! and some more raw almonds and some pimento-stuffed olives.

Oh no, I'm kinda binging! I've noticed I tend to overeat when I am super exhausted. My body actually may need the extra nutrients. My workout today sucked since I was feeling smoked from everything else I've done this week. Well, I'm going to be early to try and remedy that. I have a 10 mile run and another long work day tomorrow! Time to regain control! I have my premade meals for tomorrow all ready in the fridge for tomorrow.

Random: I've never seen gas prices this high! Seriously. . . $3.75/gallon for regular unleaded, sheesh. And it's cold and raining and predicting SNOW tomorrow morning in the foothills of Orange County. Yes, bring on the long pavement run in the rain/wind/cold. (Sarcasm).

Lights out!

No comments: