Sunday, August 5, 2007

Let the Adventures Begin!

I'm starting this blog to record all my "adventures" and to be able to share them with others. I have a fun life! Now, I know my idea of fun might be different from that of most people, and some of you reading this might be shaking your head and thinking I'm crazy! These same people have asked me, "What in the world can possibly be appealing about running for miles and miles, climbing mountains, sleeping outside with no tent, or doing overnight races with no sleep at all?" These same people say, "WHY?" I say, "Why not?" I'm young, single, and love being in good health! I love the outdoors. I also love a good challenge and being able to test my mental and physical limits--see what I am capable of doing. Life is short. Time flies. Someday, I want to be able to look back on my life and be proud of the things I've accomplished, the places I've been, the experiences I've had, and--most importantly--the friends I've made along the way! So, as I like to say, "Let the adventures begin!"

No comments: